Saturday, December 3, 2011

HOLLIE

The New Year started off with a bang with my little bout of C. Diff.  It was fun.  I got over it and got on with my life. :)  This year has been so great, hard, fun, exciting, painful and all in the end:  Worth it.  I spend my days trying to figure out how kids can get things so messy so fast, running back and forth doing errands and dropping off/ picking up kids.  Sometimes I even manage to get in the art room and create.  I don't always get that priviledge, but when it happens, I relish it.  Joseph is gone all day and Thurston is gone all day every other day.  I appreciate and love the days I have with Aleah- it's nice to get that one on one interaction.  It's scary how much she is turning out like me. ;)  Finally, I have someone to have tea parties with! 

 More and more than ever-  I Love this man, don't know what I would do without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment